I'm having the same problems on one linux server.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 June 2008 10:50 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] affinity issue

  I've been having an issue with my servers since the beta was
released.  I have to set them to a single core otherwise I get tons of
time-outs, round-restart lag/crashes, map change crashes etc.  I have
uninstalled all mods, tried different providers and still experience the
same issues until I can get them to set the server to a single core.
Does anyone else running window servers experience this?