From: Robert Whelan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Available
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 8:06 AM

Here I am 9am the following morning after the update was released and as always
the update appears to complete yet I'm thrown the winsock error. This always
happens now matter when I run an update.
blablabla...
15109233600.00% c:\srcds4/orangebox\tf\whitelist.cfg
Checking/Installing 'Team Fortress 2 Materials' version 17

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Materials' version 8

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Models' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Sounds' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Team Fortress 2 Dedicated Server' version 42

Connection Reset, WinSock Error 10054 "Connection reset by peer"
C:\SRCDS4>time/t
08:54 AM
Press any key to continue . . .

09:06:04 Protocol version 14
         Exe version 1.0.3.4 (tf)
         Exe build: 16:34:34 Jun 12 2008 (3505) (440)