But you're not deleting the flares.

I updated my code before I even put it on the server.

class CProjectileFlare : public CEntity
{
public:
        //Declare our class.
        DECLARE_CLASS(CProjectileFlare, CEntity);

        virtual void                    Spawn
( void );
        virtual void                    FlareThink
( void );
};

HOOK_ENTITY_CLASS (tf_projectile_flare, CProjectileFlare);

void CProjectileFlare :: Spawn ( void )
{
        SetThink( &CProjectileFlare::FlareThink );
        SetNextThink( gpGlobals->curtime + 10.0f );
}

void CProjectileFlare :: FlareThink ( void )
{
        CPlayer *pPlayer = GetPlayerPointer( GetOwnerEntity() );

        if(pPlayer)
        {
                pPlayer->m_iFlareCount++;

                if(pPlayer->m_iFlareCount >= 5) {
                        g_Util.BanPlayer(pPlayer, NULL, "Exploit: Flare
Exploit", -1);
                }
        }

        SetThink( &CProjectileFlare::Remove );
        SetNextThink( gpGlobals->curtime + 0.1f );
}