Can we please get the topic back on track...Yes it was funny watching
him through a tantrum but now its over and i would really like to get
this topic back on track...

so if anyone else has some bugs they would like to contribute please
inform us. i will update this a little later when the rest of the
sillyness of the days evens calm down.