I was going through some fraps videos I took of funny happenings in TF2, and
found a video of a bug where a sentry is tracking a player beyond a wall,
and firing at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2J4_37sfyU

It's a bug, I'd say, but I haven't exactly noticed it happening frequently.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:35 AM, SakeFox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> although i kind of made no since with #5 since it really doesn't make
> much since, but then again thats what i get for typing when I'm overly
> tired.
>
> This isn't really a bug list to be a bug list. It's as the topic states.
> I would and probably a lot of other people would like to know when these
> issues would be fixed and more then a blanket answer of "where working
> on it". Other then the pyro taunt the ones listed here are issues that
> have been around for a while and no matter where you go, wither it be in
> game, forums or here, people complain about the issue and then its
> slowly just swept under the rug and forgotten. You can't tell me that
> with the bad lands ones someone couldn't have taken 10mins out of there
> day to fix these issues. Other then the one where you can build by
> couching in the spawn, although still kinda bad, the other 2 are very
> game breaking and the reason i wont run that map at night.
> To me it just seems if it wasn't for valve working on the upgrade system
> that this game like the rest of there game would just be forgotten. I
> give them credit for working on DOD:S and doing a little upgrade with
> that, but no offense but i don't see that lasting much longer. It kinda
> makes me question if i want to send the money on L4D.
>
> not really brian wrote:
> > There's already a fairly lengthy list here:
> > http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Exploits
> >
> > I think it would be easier to update the one there then start an entirely
> new one here on the hlds.

Devgru Seal
- IT/Tech & PC Geek -
» June 1st: HL2:Episode 1 Release! «
» October 9th, 2007: The Orange Box Release! «
http://ecsa-clan.com - Team #ECSA