Hi,

I am paying for a hosting which is having excelent reliability and is
the first hosting that gives me everithing i need.
They have excelent performance and low ping for international players
(My community is open for the best Half-Life players of Latin America).

But they have an only negative point... They adds -nomaster to ALL of
their servers.
The "reason" is that the queries done to the server produces high traffic.

My question is: ¿Is there any way to make server to apear in list anyway?
I am thinking about "deceiving" master servers sending server info or
something simillar.

Thank you

Nevermore