And unless you have the weapon listed on the weapons page people are not
getting points for the kills. What we do is whenever updates are
released goto an hlstatsx premium site and look for the new weapons,
look at the url and it has the weapon name. Weapons are fine but some of
the actions you cant track with the old hlstatsx script because it
doesnt decypher the new logs(As it was made before OB engine) Really
wish hlstatsx would release an updated version for public use, dont feel
like paying for something we can run ourselves...