i tried setting maxplayers to 36 (26/3 = 2 teams 12) and as stated here
previously, it forced maxplayers to 32

But even then it only allowed for 8v8 match, so i dont know whats going on
here. Really need to get this sorted as i could include arena maps in the
normal rotation but of couse no-one wants to wait to play. 12v12 should mean
everyone plays, all the time!

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:32 AM, DontWannaName!
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I wish, it divides maxplayers by 3 cause there are 3 teams.

--------
Chillidog Systems - Re-inventing the wheel for the sake of all humanity!
--------