The setmaster (ip) commands in server.cfg were working for a time. My
servers were showing up in the browser just fine but all of a sudden they
are no longer showing up and I haven't changed my server.cfg at all or my
command lines.

Also, I cannot get sv_search_key to work. I have set it in my server.cfg but
my clients report that when they set the same key from their console they
immediately get the error window "unable to locate a dedicated server."

Any help would be appreciated.