yes this is still happening on servers. We have it on all 12 of our
servers. also if you do "take a brake" and go idle i have noticed it
will stop, but once you go back to play it will start up again.

I'm hoping that we will see a fix for this.

It would be nice to hear someone from the L4D group to at least
acknowledge this issue just so that we all don't think nothing is being
done about this.