Howdy,
First off, thanks Valve for the work you've put into this.  Releasing
patches at crazy o'clock in the AM is dedication to the cause.  I
appreciate the effort.

Anyhoo, I'm running SRCDS in a linux (CentOS) system on AMD proc's.
Server starts up fine, ppl can connect, etc.  I'd like to run a VS
only server, and I've seen where ppl have suggested controlling maps
via maplist/mapcycle.  I've done that before with TF2 servers so I'm
familiar with the concept.  However I can't seem to make it work for
L4D.  I've modified both files to only include the vs maps, but the
server still ended up with a lobby connect that forced it into
l4d_hospital.  No clue how, cept  it seems that it's either ignoring
the list or the lobby connects overrule all.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Any solution that I'm missing.

Thanks all.

bruce