I can't seem to get VS only to work, even though I removed the non vs maps from
the mapcycle file. Any ideas?

Thanks> Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:17:12 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re: [hlds] Mapcycle and VS mode in L4D> >
So far removing the maps has worked for me, there is also this> >
"director_no_human_zombies" = "1"> - Prevents humans from joining the zombie
team> > > > >> > okay, sorry if this has been answered already.> >> > I'm
looking to set up a dedicated VS server and a dedicated COOP server.> > Do we
know exactly how the cycle works in regards to maps? It just> > removing vs
maps from mapcycle going to make it coop only? Anyone tested> > any of this?> >