I had to switch IP ranges on all 25 of our servers last night and its just
now starting to fill up (19 servers full)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:03 PM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds] L4D Community Server Idea - Matchmaking

Probably depends where you are... I've currently got 44 players over 12
servers (Europe, 7pm) but 12 hours ago I only had about 10.  I'd also
imagine certain regions have more servers than others, so will see different
amounts of business

database 3624 (20081119) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3624 (20081119) __________