I am also having an issue with the server switching to co-op. It starts up
fine 8 players vs mode. Then it switches to co-op when someone joins. This
does not always happen, so I assume that the players that joined were
looking for a co-op game, and the server switched when they joined..?

Anyone one have any suggestions. Only versus maps are in the mapcycle.txt

I want them to be vs. only servers.

Thanks