How long have you been working with dedicated server?
No company his implemented a huge support system and documentation that
people seem to be begging for.

While I understand that documentation would help, just deal with it.  This
listserv and SRCDS.com and other sites are working together as a community.

Yes, it's bad.  Yes, it's hard.  But yelling that valve is some type of
devil is just wrong.

~ Matt