I only had this behavior with windows. On Linux its all working fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bl4nk
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:47 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] [TF2] Time out at map change

I get this as well on some of my TF2 servers. It will normally time out
for about 20 seconds right before map change and then finally it will
start to change the map. I believe I've seen it in L4D as well, but it's
nothing as bad as in TF2. In L4D it might hang for a second or two, but
no more than that.

Kitteny Berk wrote:
> Either way,  it's probably worth exploring the fact it's apparently
> happening on TF2 and L4D,  especially as TF2 hasn't been updated in a
> fair while.
>

> Dustin Wyatt wrote:
>
>> D'oh.
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Nicholas Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>>> "Why? The OP didn't say it was TF2. "
>>>
>>> Look at the subject...

Dead