I have the same problem on Debian linux. I am not sure but i think it
started with update 1.0.4.2 - time to time at mapchange all players
get connection problem in right-up corner and they are able to connect
server only in some 40 seconds - 1 minute. Sometimes srcds_i486
proccess crashes, sometimes it doesnt but simply drops all the players
from server. Maybe it is somehow related to huge cpu usage. Starting
update 1.0.4.2 cpu usage has really increased . One of my Q6600
processor's cores is using sometime even 85-100 percent cpu usage and
whole my server starts lagging. It is really some bug in srcds, cause
i dont have any other proccesses that could cause this (no other
servers or something). I have tried to disable sourcetv, but seems
that it doesnt help. Btw server is 32 maxplayers, no extra plugins,
only sourcemod 1.0.4 and default plugins. Valve, please try to fix it.
It is not normal..
 Quoting dave foster : I've been getting this as well:
 sm version
 SourceMod Version Information:
 SourceMod Version: 1.0.4
 JIT Version: JIT (x86), 1.0.4
 JIT Settings: Generic i686
 Compiled on: Sep 14 2008 01:27:09
 Build ID: 2537
 http://www.sourcemod.net/
 sm plugins list
 [SM] Listing 24 plugins:
 01 "Fun Votes" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 02 "Vote Scramble Teams" (1.0.500) by KevLaR/Seb/Snipa
 03 "SlapSlay Commands" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 04 "Admin Menu" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 05 "HLstatsX Plugin" (2.3) by Tobi17
 06 "Admin Help" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 07 "Spray Tracer" (5.2a) by Nican132, CptMoore, Lebson506th
 08 "Weapon Logging" (2.1) by Tobi17
 09 "Basic Comm Control" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 10 "TF2 Class Restrictions" (0.4.5) by Tsunami
 11 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 12 "Basic Commands" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 13 "Nextmap" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 14 "Admin File Reader" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 15 "Community Reserved Slots" (1.0.1.2) by CaffeinePowered
 16 "TF2 Fast Respawns" (1.0.5) by WoZeR
 17 "Anti-Flood" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 18 "Basic Votes" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 19 "Rock The Vote" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 20 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 21 "Anti-Micspam" (0.3) by Ryan "FLOOR_MASTER" Mannion
 22 "Basic Chat" (1.0.1.2147) by AlliedModders LLC
 23 "Server Crontab Module" (1.0.1.0) by dubbeh
 24 "Server Crontab" (1.0.1.0) by dubbeh
 On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 23:03, Dustin Wyatt  wrote:
 > My TF2 servers are running SourceMod and they have randomly gotten
the
 > map change timeout for many months.
 >
 > My L4D servers are not running any mods or plugins of any sort
and
 > they get the map change timeout fairly often.
 >

 > On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Cc2iscooL  wrote:
 > > Yeah, let's get something straight here.
 > >
 > > "Vanilla" - Default.
 > >
 > > AKA if you have SourceMod, your server isn't vanilla.
 > >
 > > Thanks.
 > >
 > > On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 7:43 PM, SakeFox
 > wrote:
 > >
 > >> what is the ip of your server? with all the stuff for servers
and what
 > >> not for admining a server just seems odd not to have anything
but a
 > >> default server with only rcon access to take care of stuff.

Rarely

 > >> going to the 'server is changing map'-screen, it will just give
all
 > clients
 > >> the
 > screen,
 > >> while the scoreboard is shown.
 > gets
 > >> disconnected, and then a couple of seconds later it has finally
loaded
 > the
 > >> next map.
 > >> solution to this problem?