Well i love valve, i played tf2 for 1500+ hours/ hosting multiple servers
who are filled 24/7, i think they are one of the greatest multiplayer studio
but since they don't listen and focus on their mistake yes i'm pissed of, i
had so much hope in this update that i discovered that they don't care about
admin & players even more that i thought.