In regards to "Fixed lagouts/spikes after level transition" ... I
updated my server this evening and we still experienced this issue. On
the airport campaign, we got the timeout countdown in the top right
corner of the screen and could only continue once it hit about 5 seconds
before disconnection. This was going from part 4 to part 5.