-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Ruymen
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 6:09 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Left 4 Dead Update Available

A required update for Left 4 Dead has been released.  Please run
hldsupdatetool to receive it.  The specific changes include:

- Fixed Infected Players melee pushing large objects to block the survivors
path
- Fixed +lobby exploit
- Fixed exploit of "hugging" the Witch from behind where she can't hit you
- Fixed players not being kicked from a vote by changing their name before
it succeeds
- Disabled difficulty change votes from the console in versus mode

Jason