I would like to know, too.  I haven't had a problem with the list, but
that would explain why my West coast Insurgency server has suddenly been
unusually empty for about a week.  It was #1 ranked last week, and now
it's at #5 according to GameTracker.  I know of one person on the East
coast who reported being unable to see the server.