you guys haven't realized yet that valve has stopped caring about there
games? We have been waiting for over a month for a fix for tf2 hell
there are still some bugs from the beta that they still haven't fixed. I
used to monitor my little bug list in the forums, but patch after patch
maybe only 2-3 bugs would actually get fixed i started to realize valve
doesn't give a crap about how there games run and that became overly
noticed when they refuse to fix the map change error in TF2 and L4D.

Valve will no reply to your issue nor do they care like they will not
reply to us about any other bug. just give up