From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Leonard L. Church
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 2:54 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Valve It's Time To Listen And Answer!

Yes.. Like that..

But I can't get it to reproduce.

I've actually haven't been dropped at all on servers that I play on
(Mostly vanilla, but some with a few mods). So it's something else
apparently. Actually, that leads me to believe it's the fault of some
mod the person has installed on their server, but I may be wrong.

So no. It's not as simple as you suspect.