From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of msleeper
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:22 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Valve It's Time To Listen And Answer! --- they don't owe
you anything.

Posting 40, 50, and 60 page threads with COMPLAINTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE
FOR WEEKS is spam though, Karl. We get it, you have your panties in a
wad. EVERYONE gets it.

I really think you have mistaken this mailing list as some sort of
support or complaint forum. IT'S NOT! This mailing list is for server
operators to help eachother. This is not a Valve support list.