Pretty consistent crashes here too (Linux).  Some of our servers are going
down regularly.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of msleeper
Sent: Wednesday, 25 February 2009 1:37 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Available

I am getting crashes, at least 2 so far, not sure of the cause yet.
Anyone else experiencing this? Running linux here.

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 19:19 -0800, Jason Ruymen wrote:
> The required update for Team Fortress 2 is now live.  Please run
hldsupdatetool to receive it.  The specific changes include:

> New features:
>  - Added The Force-A-Nature, The Sandman, and Bonk!
>  - Added 35 new Scout achievements.
>  - Added crit boosted on/off sound effects.
>  - Added new sounds for upgraded teleporters.
>  - Added new sound for a fully charged medic dying.
>  - Add bonus points section to scores.
>       - Scouts earn a bonus point for killing Medics who are actively
healing a target.
>  - Added several new speech concepts, mostly hooked up to new Scout lines.
>  - Added new "Remember last weapon between lives" option to the
Multiplayer Advanced dialog.
>  - Spies can now control which weapon the enemy team sees them holding.
Hitting the "last disguise" key while disguised updates the disguise to show
the Spy's currently held weapon.