How many of you who look down on msleepers truly horrible and
unforgivable acts against the community that threaten to ruin the very
core of everything we hold dear have ever used a fake client plugin?

What do you think players find more annoying, not being able to join
one out of a hundred communities for doing something that the
community are against or not being able to find a place to play
because of hundreds of empty servers trying to lure players in there
so that they can... well, I don’t know exactly. Leave and try to find
a new one obviously. At least I know which of these two honeypots I
think is worse.