But I only have 8 gigs ram for 4 32 slot TF2 servers! (X3360) Haha.
Performance wise though. Server 2008 does not perform better than server
2003. Atleast not in SRCDS.
The FPS stability and var is the same with both. Both can do 1000 FPS with
minor tweaking.

So If one is to run only SRCDS why shouldn't most of the ram be used by the
game then? I don't see what difference it makes apart from lower resource
usage.