I run everything off the one box and it's fine.  The slow download speeds
without external webserver aren't because the server box's connection is
being overwhelmed, but because downloads from the gameserver are limited by
the client's rate and the server's sv_maxrate settings, which are tuned for
the, by comparison, low bandwidth game messages.  Just about any dedicated
server in a datacenter is going to have bandwidth to spare, relative to the
CPU and memory demands of gameservers.  And unless you are in the lucky
position of having your CPU and memory usage go _exactly_ to 100% when all
servers are full, chances are there'll be a little left over for apache to
run in.