um.. it seems that since this update on first boot f the server it
crashes... then our monitor software restarts it and its fine.. i
thought it was our monitor software at first..dunno why as it;s been
fine al this time.. checked the OB dir and can se ea shed load of mdmp
files.. same goes for all the rest of the servers.