I did run the updates tonight and my servers are more and more populated
since the last two hours.

I compared as good as possible the configs between the whitelisted servers
and mine with the help
of HLSW. The only two differences are that the the whitlisted ones have:

- sv_voiceenable "1"
- sv_tags "reservable"