L4D servers aren't being delisted. That's a TF2 issue.

But as for how long a TF2 IP gets delisted - I hope they never tell us
how long. The less information that we know about this system, the less
people will try to dodge it. Or at least, successfully dodge it. I hope
we never get to see our rating, get to see if we are delisted beyond
looking at the server list, or knowing how long our delist lasts.

Stop worrying about it. Unless you are doing something bad, you have
nothing to fear.