Its a pity you dont care enough about being a complete tosser.

Like i said, twat, if you'd have read the whole email you'd have answered
your own fucking question.

Nice to see your still plumbing the depths of your own stupidity. Looks like
your still coming up with fresh ways to show everyone what a prick you are.