Yeah, I checked at FPS Banana but their posting rules specifically prohibit
any type of post like that in at least 4 different ways. lol

But yeah, unless there was someone willing to help setup the backend, it
would all have to be run manually unfortunately. :(

-Matt

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 1:51 AM, Philip Bembridge <philipbembri...@gmail.com