From: Alfred Reynolds <alf...@valvesoftware.com>
<hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com>; Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing
list <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:21:08 PM
Subject: [hlds] Counter-Strike 1.6 Beta

We have a beta update available for Counter-Strike 1.6, to get this beta run
the hldsupdatetool with "-beta cs0616" on the command line.

This beta include just a few tweaks since the last release, including:

- Added -sys_ticrate command line option to allowed forced override of ticrate

CS 1.6
- Added -nobots option to allow forced override of bots on servers