We're working on a better solution for this, but we are not sure that
it's something that we will be able to update, as this is a Steam
requirement.  Sorry that it's a pain in the mean time, but do know that
we're going to do everything we can to alleviate this situation for
servers running RO Mods.

Thanks,
Dayle Flowers
Senior Programmer