It is possible to DDoS from even an aircard, it's been done to a server of
mine, so even the cheapest of (non-cellular) connections could perform a
DDoS attack. Maybe not dial-up, but you get my drift.

Also, I have 6mbit/768k SBC DSL, I did not realize I had "crappy internet."
Thank you for enlightening me that my connection is crappy. I'll be sure to
buy a connection from Comcast or Hughesnet soon. </sarcasm>

--
Cc2iscooL
Head Admin/Owner