From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Ook
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:43 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Group Banning And You

Comcast is evil. The aup/tos prevents you from so much as passing gas
when using the service, heaven forbid I might actually do something that
consumes excessive bandwidth. They give you bandwidth but don't you dare
actually use any of it. Unless you have their very badly overpriced
business class service. Then you get good service, pay too much for it,
and their support people are retarded. Comcast is todays AOL.

I have 10Mbps/768k. DSL. And more then adequate to host 16 people in my
OP4 server. All unblocked, all mine to max out 24/7. I get max bandwidth
of 10mbps when downloading from Steam. And it costs me $50 a month (or
is it $60? I forget...). I do wish I had more upload speed. 768k is
nice, but more would be better. To be honest, I don't really need 10mbps
down. It was the only way to get the 768k up in the package.