Found something that may be of information to those being having their
servers crashed before being able to get their IP.

http://aluigi.freeforums.org/source-engine-seg-fault-crash-exploit-t993.html

Newly discovered exploit. And there is a supposed fix for it for
Sourcemod users: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=93934&page=5

Post 43 is where you want to look. The rcon_lock plugin updated just
days after the exploit was discovered.

Hope this helps.

- Ian