http://steamcommunity.com/groups/colond

Opening paragraph:

The Colon D Clan is an unbelievably cool, private, invite-only griefing clan
for Valve Software's Team Fortress 2, along with various other games, led by
?n?gger :D, oreo :D, and Greaser Dan :D. Our clan was originally founded
sometime in the late summer of 1947 by famous porn star Richard Steinmann, Rice
Factoryman Andrew Tran, and Milkbagger Benvenuto Garisto to battle the Native
Ugandans.