Yeah, but you live upside down, mate. :P Such pesky details should not
stop anyone from getting drunk with friends, coming home ...alone...
and write drunk emails. It's good for the economy so I live to work
another day. Talking about work... yes... it does help. Thank you. Now
stop looking at me like that.

Anywaaaaaaay... they're still not going to get the fixes done, the
false crit bug is still around for crying out loud. How long as it
been anyway, a year?