Or someone willing to take down a server.. and taking down other
random ones just to avoid giving away his intentions.
When did this attack started on your server? On mine it started at 4PM
CEST (2PM UTC)

BTW, this guy must be using spoofed addresses, since I'm being hit by
approx 80000 AS2_INFO requests every 5 minutes from unique IP
addresses.