My server group is under attack aswell, all our tf2 servers + our 1 left 4 dead
server is down aswell as our seperate webserver
The attack started around 4-5 hours ago with only a couple of the gameservers
which we then changed the port of after we failed at blocking it.
Then around 2 hours ago our webserver started to lag and then 1 hour ago the
webserver aswell as all the gameservers went down.
May be the same guy that tried to attack us some weeks ago where we ended up
blocking TCP 27015 and using a whitelist for those that needed to use rcon
which stopped him for a while