So, it's been awhile since I've posted to the HLDS list, but I've had an
issue for the last month or more and finally gotten to the point where
something needs to be done. I've roughly gone through the previous posts
looking for a similar situation and to my shock I was unable to find one.
Anyway.. I can play 2fort all day long, but on any other maps I get some
texture glitch where fire is flat squares and air movement from the air
blast or double jumping looks like 3 gray lines that fade out. Anyway.. I'd
be shocked if nobody else has seen it. It seems like it's statistically a
very widespread issue. At least 10 people I've talked to all experience it
on a continual basis. This started after a major TF2 update about 2 months
ago, and nothing I've done has seemed to solve the problem. I tried
upgrading my drivers per someone's recommendation but as expected drivers
don't have anything to do with the issue so it didn't solve the problem.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix it.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

http://s1.postimage.org/1bewS0-b05585195501dfc6c0f5cd68ace5ee7b.jpg
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gx1bewS0

Thanks for the help.

-Matt