Download and install the tool as you normally would. Zip up or otherwise
the contents of the folder. Optionally upload to your own website so you
can download it to a new box whenever you like. Then whenever you need
it, you only have to unzip it which can be done via command line.

It should be noted that you can have hldsupdatetool.exe in one location
and do as folllowing:
c:\hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game tf -dir c:\users\srv200\
c:\hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game tf -dir c:\users\srv100\
etc etc
If you're trying to do this on the one physical server, you only need
one installation anyway.

(By the sounds of it you're using this script to set up game server
installs on new servers, not multiple game server installations on the
one server?)