can't reproduce it? this problem is some server crash some doesn't, so value
or people don't know how to fix it?

if valve know this crash conditon (some server crash some doesn't) but not
fix it, i can't say anything
BUT if valve not fix because they don't know the conditon, I can tell,
because i know