> They can't reproduce it, and people that can never supply crash dumps.

I sent them crash dumps and complete packet dumps for the rcon crash many
months ago, so they have plenty of data on it. Our system continues to catch
many of these crashes every day, so further specifics would be very easy to
obtain.

I have been told by Valve that a new release is on the way for CS:S that
should include a fix for this and many other bugs. Its ETA is "soon", but it
has also been "soon" for a few months now..

-John