thx anyway!
------
//Rikard 'Zapy' Bremark
ComHem AB - http://www.comhem.se
Warzone.nu - http://www.warzone.nu
Warzone Short Valley

rikard.brem...@warzone.nu
z...@warzone.nu

On 2010-07-10 20:14, Robert Whelan wrote:
Yes... I and others also see this... I reported it after the first of three tf2
updaes:-

Executing dedicated server config file
material models/player/items/medic/medic_mirror has a normal map and
$basealphaenvmapmask.
   Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask to get specular.
material models/player/items/all_class/all_halo has a normal map and
$basealphaenvmapmask.
   Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask to get specular.
material models/player/items/all_class/id_badge_gold has a normal map and
$basealphaenvmap
mask.  Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask to get specular.
material models/player/items/all_class/id_badge_silver has a normal map and
$basealphaenvm
apmask.  Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask to get specular.
material models/player/items/all_class/id_badge_platinum has a normal map and
$basealphaen
vmapmask.  Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask to get specular.
Failed to load Steam ServiceServiceStart: started as Windows service
exec banned_user.cfg: file size larger than 1 MB!
exec banned_ip.cfg: file size larger than 1 MB!
Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.
Writing cfg/banned_ip.cfg.
Adding master server 216.207.205.99:27011
Adding master server 216.207.205.98:27011
Connection to Steam servers successful.
    VAC secure mode is activated.