Bypassing consistency is easy, bypassing pure is harder. No combination or
configuration will make harder since kigen's tool will attempt to Jerusalem
alongside settings. It is rendered impotent once cvars are renamed.

I would write a serverside anticheat if I got paid for it. Otherwise, you
are doing the best you can. You may contact me off list of you want to
discuss this further.