This is defiantly Off topic.
but i'm looking for someone who has a dedicated Australian based server that
Can host Minecraft (that game on the TF2 blog) Survival Multiplayer.as it
stands all hosting is done in between Friends,  and has high latency beyond 2
or three people.
We've Contacted Hypernia and asked, but they won't until MC reaches full
release(its in alpha still).

Please note if anyone does decide to do this, that MCSMP is very buggy, and
Notch (creator) is still updating it.
the Software is here:http://minecraft.net/download/Minecraft_Server.exe
the software has the potential to crash itself, and spew errors after running
for more then 24 hours without restart.

This is only me seeing if anyone here would. I'd be prepared to pay for the
server usage.
if you disapprove of this thread or aren't interested, simply don't reply least
you add to it.
Dominic Marciano.