to each his own, but if someone was trying to hack your rcon, why give them
a 2nd chance ?
If it is set to "sv_rcon_minfailures 2" and it was an admin that failed the
password, i would thing they could get a hold of someone to remove it.

if i'm not seeing this correctly or there would be other reasons to allow
someone that tries to hack rcon access and fails to rejoin.
Then please tell me.